Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whatever day it is....

Evidently I thought yesterday was Thursday...I think actually tomorrow is, but that's the way it's
been lately.  I'm a little confused!  It was a wonderful day today.  The bad guy is back behind bars proving
that the people's voice really does matter sometimes.  We're so happy about that.

Avery was really fun today.  Lots of giggles and smiles.  She played with green foam in therapy and still had
green hands when I arrived.  Her Aunt Corie and Uncle Jeff and Collin had her laughing and she mimicked a funny noise that Corie was making which made our day!  I just know God will heal her little voice.  Chelsea and Bobby took Avery to an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon today and she got a new purple cast.
Three more weeks of that bothersome thing.  But it's healing as it should so that's great.  Tomorrow she has a swallowing test and we need your prayers for a good result.  Avery still has a feeding tube down her nose but hopefully she will be able to swallow and can remove that because Grandma LaPrima and I are ready to
provide a steady string of ice cream treats! 

When I left the Children's Center little angel was snuggled in her mommy's lap and looking very content.
God bless them both.
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment